re: Disc priest app

Name: Swampaxe

Battletag:  Sssorn1153

Class: Disc priest

Main spec: Disc

Off spec: Shadow

Team applying to: The cool kids

Time zone: EST

Link to WoW Armory  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Swampaxe/simple

Link any logs you may have here (required). None but I can do some good stuffs.

Tell us a little about yourself. If you don't know what to write, tell us a joke.  I'd be your most tenured raider ever.  Been raiding since raiding started back in EQ in 1999.  Know every facet of raiding, and I love progression,  because the failures make the wins more enjoyable.  Have all the add ons, know all the prep re flasks/food/etc.  Have 6 lvl 100 toons.  Enjoy messing with them on off days.  6/12 mythic experience.

We raid Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-10:30 EST. We take attendance very seriously and it is very important to plan ahead for obstacles you may face. Can you be sure to be logged in and ready for an invite by 7:20 server time? Yep.

That being said, have you read over and signed our attendance policy found here?  Consider this my signature.

What is your previous guild experience and why did you leave?  So much guild experience too much to name. Decades worth.  Beyond the Flames stopped raiding due to issues filling mythic spots so I've been casual for a while now.

Do you have Mumble and a mic? A mic is only required for tanks, but definitely encouraged for everyone. Yep. Mumble, Vent, TS, RC, etc.

Do you accept the EPGP loot system? Yep.

Do you understand that any no call no show absences will likely lead to a failed trial? At the very least your trial period will reset. Yep.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum