View previous topic :: View next topic  
gasmwow

re: 680 Unholy DK [accepted]

Name: Domíníque

Class: Death Knight

Main spec: Unholy

Off spec: Blood

Time zone: GMT (5 Hours ahead of EST)

Link to WoW Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Dom%C3%ADn%C3%ADque/advanced

Note: My mainspec was Blood hence the stamina trinket which I have been trying to replace for weeks now.

Tell us a little about yourself. If you don't know what to write, tell us a joke.

My name's Dexter, I'm 20 years old and I live in Britian (UK). I started playing wow with some of my US friends hence why I'm on a US server. They have now stopped playing this game and I'm left here to fend for myself. I'm pretty new to WoW, having only been playing for about 4 months now. In that time I've got 5 toons to level 100 and geared them to 660+ using PUGs. However there comes a time where PUGs simply aren't enough and one hungers progression, which is something I have a history with on a game called EverQuest 2.

I was a raidleader for our progression team for 5 years before that game turned into the cesspool it is today, hence my main reason for transitioning to wow. 

Erm, not sure what else to tell ya, shoot me a message if you want.. I'd love to chat with you all ;)

We only raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30-10:30 EST. Because of this, it is absolutely important to plan ahead for queue times and other obstacles you might face. Can you be sure to be logged in and ready for an invite by 7:15 server time?

I'll be here every week.

The raid will start at 12:15 AM for me but I have a habit of staying up real late anyways (I'm a Web Developer, my job allows this)  I'm usually awake till about 4-5 AM anyways either playing WoW or coding something.

A little self promotion never hurt anyone: http://celerity.dexterbrindley.uk/home.html

That's something I was working on recently for (A guild me and a friend were going to build but it didn't work out)

Before anyone notices the media page: Those are just placeholders :P

That being said, have you read over and signed our attendance policy found here?

I have indeed.

What is your previous guild experience and why did you leave?

This is the first progression guild I will (hopefully) be joining on WoW. Up to this point I've been in casual and social guilds as I PUG my way for personal progression. That said, I'm no stranger to hardcore progression with my previous EQ2 experience.

Do you have vent?

I do, however I've had issues using vent and it doesn't like to recognise my Mic. I've been using TS3 for my communications however I'll try and get that Vent issue sorted. Worst case scenario.. I wont be able to talk, just listen. After a re-install and perhaps a driver update it might fix itself.

Do you accept the EPGP loot system?

Yes.

List any alts you may want to bring in the guild here.

I recently deleted all of my other level 100 toons because I had too many to play and couldn't focus on progression as there isn't enough time in a week. Right now I just have my 100 DK so I can focus on that and my 2 alts that I'm going to be leveling are a Brewmaster Monk and a Mistweaver. I'm one of those monk fanatics.

Any questions or concerns? Don't be shy..I'd love to have a chat with you!

Rukoshi
Officer

re: 680 Unholy DK [accepted]

Hello kuadiru,

Thank you for your interest in our guild. We would be happy to let you trial with our raid team! Please keep in mind that all raid positions are given based on performance. During your trial you will be eligible loot but loot priority will be given to current members of the team first (don't worry though, most of our members need little gear). 

We will contact you in game soon and invite you to our guild. Please add my Battletag as it will make in game communication with you much easier (Rukoshi#1218). Once you have accepted the invitation to our guild, we will list you on the roster for our raid this coming week and then send you the calender invitation for our raid. Your trial will begin this Tuesday (or rather Wednesday for you) at our regular scheduled raid time. Please make sure you are at least 15 minutes early and are ready to go. Your trial period will last for two weeks, after which point the officers and gm of the guild will make a final decision for your placement on our raid team.

Again, thank you for applying and good luck!

-Ruko

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Over Raided Forum Index -> Accepted Apps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: